Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo – Tells The Story of Her Tattoos

Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
The Argentine striker has his body painted with figures ranging from flowers to a gun. Ezequiel Lavezzi plays for PSG in France. (The Nation). Ezequiel Lavezzi entered against Nigeria in the 38th minute of the first half. While getting ready for their second game of the 2014 World Cup, the cameras focused and let see the large number of Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo worn on the body. In dozens of interviews, people have asked why and he always says do not have the answer.

Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo  - All of Kinds Tattoos

Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo. The truth is that Lavezzi, PSG striker for Argentina and leads on the torso tattoos of all kinds. Flowers, crosses, the name of his son, his mother and even an indelible revolver that ever caused him a problem in a goal celebration.
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo, Why so many tattoos? “Because I started tattooed guy. The first thing I did when I was 12, and since then could not stop. The first was an Indian, who already covered myself. But nothing, one guy does things without thinking. Today, before hacérmelos, I’m looking more justification for a tattoo. Before anything could make me who I liked at the time, “confessed the ‘Pocho’ in an interview with the daily La Nación.
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Many tattoos. “In the back I have a drawing I did of me boy; in addition, two large masks, and a drawing of Central: I’m a fan of Rosario Central. On the other arm I have the name of my son, the Virgin of Lourdes, a picture of the box in my neighborhood, the name of my mom and some other things, “he added.
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
And that gun?. “It was a thing of the moment, that brought some problems. Never thought I’d celebrate a goal like he was going to have that impact. What I did was all instinctive. It was a goal to Estudiantes de La Plata and the celebration he did as he drew his revolver and pulled, and just had a cop on. Then put together a bit of a mess, “he says.
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Their numbers. Ezequiel Lavezzi has not had the dream start in Brazil 2014. Among the three games played Argentina in the World Cup, ‘Pocho’ has been a substitute in all three. Just accumulate 65 minutes and a goal of shocks to Iran and Nigeria.
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo

Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo

Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo
Ezequiel Lavezzi Tattoo